The ‘AR2BW‘ lightweight, stacking aluminium conference chair has been a stalwart in our range for years. Manufactured in the UK, it’s great to see the chair is still a favourite in this day and age. Our customers love its light weight and easy stackability. They also feel the benefit in comfort of a true ‘waterfall’ ply seat board (rather than MDF), and its tough T-Nut mounted back pad to provide added durability.
Another winning feature is the sheer number of options available when specifying the chair, as follows:
- Width: Choose from three different widths to provide optimum comfort and efficiency of the number of chairs per row.
- Frame and fabric: There are four durable and scratch-resistant ‘hammer’ colours to choose from for the frames. There is also a plethora of fabric and faux leather colours to pick from.
- Linking: If required welded links allow for either straight or curved rows.
- Armchairs: Padded arm rests can be added without affecting the stacking of the chair.
- Book and cup storage: A range of book storage options are available as well as communion cup holders. These can be either as stand-alone items or incorporated into the book storage fittings.
Aside from the standard specification choices above, there are further ways in which the chairs can be adapted to suit specific functions:
- Back rake: A 1-inch more upright back can be specified. This is particularly popular when chairs are most often used for dining around tables.
- Seat foam: Thicker, or firmer, seat foam can be requested for conferencing. However the majority of customers are more than happy with the standard foam thickness.
For those looking for a different shape, the ‘AR1BW‘ stacking chair offers all of the same benefits and construction but with a square back shape.
And if the aluminium frame is out of budget the cheaper (but heavier) steel frame version is just as customisable.
Try Before You Buy
Our customers are welcome to try out both the steel and aluminium chairs via our free, no obligation sample service. Wherever possible we deliver the sample chairs to you in person. This is also a great opportunity to run through your requirements.